Booking Terms and Conditions
We know you’ll be delighted with your booking, however there are some terms which we’d like to draw to your attention.
- You’re ordering from Perth Racecourse, Scone Palace Park, Perth, PH2 6BB
- Pricing: All pricing on this website is in pounds sterling. If you are buying from overseas your payment card will be charged in pounds sterling at your card issuing bank’s current exchange rate to your local currency. For a guide to current exchange rates you can use the XE Currency Converter at www.xe.com; please treat this only as a guide as the exchange rate of your card issuing bank is likely to be different.
Our pricing includes UK Value Added Tax at the current applicable rate. If you are purchasing from overseas you may have to pay an import duty to your own country, such duty is not covered in our pricing and you will be solely responsibly for its settlement to the appropriate authority. All bookings (per fixture) will incur a £1 handling fee.
- Delivery: Your e-ticket/s will be emailed to you after purchase. Please ensure you give us the correct email address at point of purchase. If you do not receive your email after you have completed your order please contact the Racecourse office at email@example.com or call on 01738 551 597.
For customers who have purchased tickets for any raceday that is cancelled or our capacities are reduced due to Covid-19, we are offering a refund in full.
All refunds will be processed within 28 days of the raceday.If our capacities are reduced for any reason due to Covid-19, and therefore, we cannot honour all our ticket holders to attend the event in question, we will contact racegoers by email.
We will operate a "last-in, first-out" system, whereby those tickets purchased closer to the event will be automatically refunded, to reduce our capacity to the new restricted capacity.
In the event of racing being abandoned after the first race there will be NO REFUNDS.
Refunds cannot be made on racedays.
For all abandonement refunds must be claimed within 28 days of the race meeting. For all other refunds it is at the discretion of Racecourse Management.
We reserve the right to amend or cancel any ancillary raceday entertainment without notice. In the event of ancillary raceday entertainment changing, customers will not be entitled to a refund.
- Security: Your payment card information is transferred to our UK based web server securely and encrypted.
- Privacy: Perth Racecourse are conscious that you are trusting us with private information which we need to process your order. You have our assurance that your information will not be shared with any other organisations except Sage Pay Europe Limited, our chosen payment card service provider. Perth Racecourse is fully registered within the terms of the Data Protection Act in the United Kingdom.
- Acceptance of Orders: We retain the right to accept your order solely at our discretion. If we are concerned that you are attempting to place an order dishonestly, fraudulently, by impersonating someone else or are attempting to use payment details which have been stolen we will make additional checks as to your standing and if appropriate involve external authorities.
- Photography & Videography: Please note that at most of our events, racedays, Christmas & Hogmanay, we have a photographer and/ videographer in attendance taking photographs/filming for use on our website, social media and other outlets. If you do not wish to have your photograph/image taken and displayed in any of these outlets by Perth Racecourse please notify the photographer at the time or call us on 01738 551 597. If however, the photograph/image has been used in a campaign and you did not tell the photographer/videographer nor tell the Racecourse Office on the Raceday that the photograph/image was taken, we cannot change the campaign graphic once printed/used.
Raceday Shuttle Bus Bookings
The raceday shuttle bus is available to all racegoers (selected racedays only). The shuttle bus leaves from Perth City Centre to the Racecourse and return.
Only return tickets are available. No refunds and no transfers.
The above applies as well as the below terms and conditions for corporate hospitality bookings:
1. Confirmation of Booking – Your booking may be confirmed either in writing or via email correspondence between you and Perth Racecourse.
2. Payment and Invoicing – Where full payment is not made on booking, a non refundable deposit of 50% shall be invoiced on confirmation of your booking which is payable within 7 days of invoice to secure your booking.
The balance of your booking, if applicable, will be payable 4 weeks prior to the event and will be invoiced accordingly.
Cancellations made after receipt of invoice will still require the 50% deposit to be paid within 7 days of invoice.
If invoices are not paid on the due date your booking may be cancelled by Perth Racecourse.
3. Confirmation of Numbers – The number in your party shall be confirmed at the time your booking is made. You may notify Perth Racecourse, in writing, of any reduction to this, which if made at least 10 working days before the event, will allow a refund to be offered, at Perth Racecourse's discretion, excluding the 50% deposit.
Any increases to your numbers may be made by you up until 5 working days of the event. All charges for any increased numbers made within 6 weeks of the event shall require to be paid at the time of the change by credit card.
Christmas Party Bookings
- £10 per person deposit required to confirm booking
- Deposits are strictly non refundable and non transferrable
- Full payment required four weeks prior to event
- Tickets purchased are strictly non transferrable and non refundable
You can contact us by
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone on 01738 551 597 (International 44 1738-551 597).
Fax number is 01738 553021 (International 44 1738 553021).